Monday, September 19, 2011

Querencia

My querencia, or place where I can feel safe and relax it can be very usual, but it is my home. When I'm in my house I feel relaxed, like nothing could ever bother me. At the first minute I enter my home I already feel safe. I love my house because it is located near mountains and rivers. It is a very quiet neighborhood and when the rains fall, it falls flawless and beautiful. It calms me to see the rain fall form my room's window. The dawns are so radiant it makes me breath peacefully. Other good thing about my house it that it doesn't have a good reception for cellphones. Many people don't like that, but I just like it because is like when I'm home nothing can trouble me. I love going outside to the backyard because there I play sometines soccer with my little brother. I have too in the backyard differet kinds of plants who I enjoy taking care of them. I also very much enjoy playing and walking my dogs around the neighborhood. The air always smells fresh and clean. 

When christmas is near everyone in the neighborhood decores their house with beautiful lights and ornaments. Simply when it is entered the street to my house everything seems like a wonderland of lights, I love spending christmas time in my house because of this. Summers are not too hot but some days I have to shower like five times because of the heat. But in the fall and winter it is so cold I sometimes put gloves and a jacket inside my house. I love returning home every weekend and then when is time to go back to college I wish I could stay there just a little bit longer. 






No comments:

Post a Comment