Sunday, September 18, 2011

About Me

Hello, my name is Katheline Ramos and I'm a student in the University of Puerto Rico Recinto of Mayaguez. Something about me is that I love music and swimming that's my favorite sport. I'm from Ponce and have lived there my whole life. I think Ponce is a beautiful city and I love to say I'm from Ponce. I'm studying a mayor in General Agriculture because I believe that nature is very important but people just hasn't realized that. I love nature and I love the fact that it is God's gift for us because it gives us everything that we need to survive. The problem that I find in society is that it doesn't protect nature the way it should be and it is very blind with the ambition to make money and material things, without noticing that without food or water we are nothing. One day I hope to be an agronomer and veterinarian, because I also like helping and curing animals. I consider myself as a honest, funny, kind and outgoing person. I'm a little clumsy, I'm always falling almost everywhere I go, I just consider falling as something normal in me. I like helping and making people smile because that way I feel comfortable and good about myself and that just makes me happy and smile too. Well does were some things about myself, hope I could meet you all this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment